About the Course
Lessons and topics held in English
- Romanesque style in Czech lands.
- Gothic style and Luxembourg family in Czech lands.
- Renaissance style in Czech lands
- Gothic and Romanesque sights in Prague
- Renaissance sights in Prague
- All day trip to Kutná Hora –Medieval mining town famous for gothic
- Baroque style in Czech lands
- Classicism and Romanticism styles in Czech lands
- Art Noveauand Cubism styles in Czech lands
- All day trip to Villa Tugendhat in Brno
- Functionalism and Constructivism styles in Czech lands
- All day trip to Český Krumlov
- Post-modern style in the Czech lands
- Current trends in Czech architecture
- Gallery of modern art
Student’s type of accommodation –private dormitory for 18 nights.
Half board guaranteed for 17 days.
Dinner on arrival and breakfast on departure.
Transport by coach guaranteed during all day trips.
Participants receive public transport tickets for a whole stay.
Entrance fees to all sights and buildings visited during excursions and trips.